- Sony KLV-S32A10 Flat Panel Television User
- Support for KLV-32S200A - Sony India
- Support for LCD TV BRAVIA Sony
- KLV-S32A10 Service Manual - Complete
Sony KLV-S32A10 Flat Panel Television User
Checking the Supplied Accessories Programmingthe Remote Control Connecting Your TV(See reverse side) Running Initial Setup Please follow the steps to setup your TV: zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz 1 2 3 4 • Remote control (RM-YA001) (1) and size AA batteries (2)• 75-ohm coaxial cable (ferrite core attached) (1)• AC power cord (1)• AC power adaptor (1) (KLV-S19A10 only)• HD15-HD15 cable (1)• Support belt (1), securing screw (1) and wood screw (1)• Operating Instructions (1)• Quick Setup Guide (1)• Leaflet (Installing the Wall-Mount Bracket, KLV-S19A10 only) (1)• Warranty Card (1) 1 Checking the Supplied Accessories Inserting Batteries into the Remote Control Insert two size AA batteries (supplied) by matching the e and E on the batteries to the diagram inside the remote control’s batterycompartment.
Support for KLV-32S200A - Sony India
KLV-S19A10 KLV-S26A10KLV-S23A10 KLV-S32A10 2-589-827-12 (1) Quick Setup Guide Sony Corporation © 2005 Printed in Japan If your product is not working properly DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE.
Support for LCD TV BRAVIA Sony
You may need to purchaseextra accessories, such as cables and splitters, depending on thecomponents you plan to connect.
KLV-S32A10 Service Manual - Complete
• Turn off and unplug all components before making connections.• If you are connecting a dital cable box, you’ll need a special bi- directional splitter that’s compatible with your cable box. • Review the following chart to determine which diagram to use to connect the components in your system: 2 Connecting Your TV 3 Running Initial Setup 1 Press POWER to turn on the TV. 2 Press V or v to select the on-screen display language. The message “First please connet cable/antenna” appears.
Sony klv s32a10 manual:
Rating: 91 / 100
Overall: 94 Rates